Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Archbow Consulting helps pharma and biotech companies reach their commercial goals with strategic and tactical approaches to distribution, pharmacy, and patient access.
Do you love the idea of working for an exciting company, full of great people, where you get to deliver exceptional, strategic work for pharma and biotech clients? If so, Team Archbow is looking for you.
Learn more about our team and how we like to have fun together here.
Don't see an opening that's right for you? We're always looking for top talent.
Click column header to sort
Job: Title: Senior Director
Archbow Consulting provides commercial consulting services to pharmaceutical and biotech companies across product distribution and patient access. Our company was founded by industry veterans to meet a need in the marketplace for consulting options that offer diverse, real-world experience and deep connections across the industry. As a member of Omnicom Health Group, we’re part of the world’s largest global healthcare communications company, encompassing more than 4,500 talented individuals in offices across the globe. While has the boutique feel of a small company, our team benefits from being backed by a large global player.
The Executive Director/Vice President of Strategy Consulting will deliver outstanding client service to existing clients and build trusted relationships with new clients. This role will lead client projects, business development strategies, and manage teams of consultants that support these efforts. The ED/VP’s success will be measured by the ability to develop and grow the business both in number of clients and the complexity of those projects. This role is client-facing, lead-generating and highly strategic.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategic solutions that address complex client issues.
- Generate new business ideas by identifying opportunities to build and enhance existing client projects.
- Research and pursue new client relationships by leveraging industry and market expertise.
- Cultivate and manage a team that is fully accountable for client engagements and client experience.
- Deliver unique and effective solutions that add value to client outcomes.
- Manage post-project engagement with legacy clients.
- Utilize expertise to provide idea-generation and direction for clients and delivery teams.
- Oversee and enhance client reports and presentations.
- Present significant project results and recommendations to clients.
- Research industry, client, and competitive trends to support new and existing client initiatives. <
- Elevate awareness of Archbow's consulting services in the marketplace through speaking engagements, client meetings and publications.
- Collaborate in annual performance review team processes.
- Recruit and develop new staff.
- Mentor, coach, and share subject matter expertise to develop individuals and capabilities that ultimately lead to unique and effective solutions for clients.
- In person client travel is required.
Knowledge and Expertise:
- Client Relationship Management & Delivery
- History as a principal owner of client engagements
- Results that demonstrate client satisfaction and delivery of outstanding results
- Proven capability to identify new revenue opportunities with existing clients
- Demonstrated attention to detail and high-quality solutions
Business Development & Project Innovation
- Evidence of success selling complex strategy and operations engagements to the top pharma/life sciences companies
- Develop custom solutions for executive-level leadership at potential client
- Turn creative ideas into original solutions
- Ability to produce new or different approaches in existing projects
- Capability to develop proposals and generate pre-sales meetings with prospective clients
- Polish and professionalism to speak in detail with C-suite customers
Industry Knowledge and Analytical Problem-Solving
- Skills to problem-solve and generate innovative solutions
- Ability to research and assimilate information from a variety of sources
- Acumen to work through complicated, conflicting, or ambiguous information
- Deep insight that goes beyond surface issues to identify underlying patterns and causes
- Understands flow of money and resources through an organization, and the need to get maximum value at each stage
- Seeks to achieve commercial objectives, such as profitability, so the business can be as competitive and successful as possible
- Proven skills in identifying and recruiting new talent
- Experience mentoring and developing key team members
- Management style that enhances and promotes superior team performance
- Vision that can give clear direction and delegate to facilitate team success
- Encouraging and supportive attitude that can grow individuals to assume greater responsibility and agency
Skills and Experience:
- BA required; Master’s degree strongly preferred
- Minimum of 10+ years of related industry experience
- Exceptional oral, written and presentation skills required
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Process Flow (e.g.,Visio
Travel: 20 to 25%
Location: Work from home (remote base)
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you.